By Phil Gibbs on August 31, 2011
On Wednesday, September 14th we again present Rock Your Net’s hugely successful & popular “Intro To Digital Marketing” workshop series. The series is a hands-on, interactive internet music marketing seminar targetting musicians, artists, songwriters, publishers and their affiliated managers. By the end of the series you will be able to:
- Create and implement a plan to market your music.
- Build and extend your online presence & infrastructure with tools such as Virb, BandZoogle,BandCamp, Reverbnation and TopSpin.
- Use YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter to build awareness for your band and your brand.
- Learn how to acquire and engage your fans. Help them help you have a sustainable music career.
- Set up an online store to sell your music and merchandise direct to fan (DTF).
Also includes admission to keynote by Ariel Hyatt on Thursday, Sept 15th.
When: September 7th, 14th, 15th (Thursday), 21st & 28th (All Wednesdays except where denoted otherwise)
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
We recommend you come to all sessions since we’ll be covering different topics each week. But you’re welcome to come to as many as you are able to attend. Space limited to 25 participants per session. If you sign up prior to September 4th, you’re eligible for an early bird discount.
The workshops will be held at ESPACES – a state of the art meeting, teaching and workspace facility(near St Thomas Hospital) minutes from Nashville’s Music Row on Harding Rd.
Bring your laptop. Take it with you. Rock happily ever after.
comments powered by Disqus