By Phil Gibbs on May 11, 2011
The hands on series, Rock Your Net, begins May 11th. It’s geared towards musicians, artists, songwriters, publishers and their affiliated managers.
By the end of the series you will be able to:
- Create and implement a plan to market your music.
- Build and extend your online presence & infrastructure with tools such as BandZoogle, BandCamp, Reverbnation and TopSpin.
- Use YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter to build awareness for your band and your brand.
- Learn how to acquire and engage your fans. Help them help you have a sustainable music career.
- Set up an online store to sell your music and merchandise direct to fan (DTF).
We’re proud to announce that Ariel Hyatt has been added as a keynote presenter to the Rock Your Net event. There ‘s a special session featuring Ms. Hyatt on Monday, May 16th. It’s free if you sign up for the entire 5 part series. Only $25 if you just want to attend the keynote.
On June 1st Nashville YouTube sensation, Gavin Mikhail talks about how he acquired a large loyal following and more than 2 million views on the video sharing site.
comments powered by Disqus