By Phil Gibbs on November 9, 2010
What: The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success from Author Wayne Breitbarth
When: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:45 AM – 1:30 PM
Where: ESpaces 4322 Harding Pike Suite 417 Nashville, TN 37205
Contact info: phone: 615.777.8514 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you on LinkedIn?
If so, are you using it to the full extent possible?
The December NashvilleTech presentation is extremely excited to be hosting author Wayne Breitbarth and his presentation on “The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success,” which is also the title of his new book! (BTW – You can pre-order his book now on Amazon).
Wayne will be flying in to Nashville from his home in Wisconsin to teach us the finer points on how-to:
- Build a network of business professionals on the world’s largest business social networking site for finding customers, suppliers, employees and jobs.
- Begin to write and improve on the LinkedIn Profile, which is a “resume on steriods,” searchable not only on LinkedIn, but on the internet in general.
- Virtually network with business professionals on events, information and connections that can help accomplish all business related goals.
- Review profiles of the individual that the potential employee or student may be meeting/interviewing with prior to the actual interview.
- Establish and join groups of like minded individuals for knowledge sharing and relationship sharing.
- Search LinkedIn’s database of over 80 million business professionals for new business contacts and relationships.
About the author:
Wayne began moonlighting as a LinkedIn trainer in early 2009 and has now led seminars for over 7,000 business professionals. He has inspired audiences both locally, at many of Milwaukee’s most prominent companies and organizations, and nationally, at conventions, industry association events, and corporate training sessions. Wayne’s diverse business experience, pragmatic teaching style, and infectious sense of humor have earned him the praise of the press and the distinction of being referred to as the “LinkedIn Guru.” His book, “The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success: Kick-Start Your Business, Brand and Job Search,” published by the Greenleaf Book Group, will be available in book stores in March 2011.
This presentation is free and open to anyone who wants to learn more about LinkedIn. The presentation should last around an hour. Please RSVP through Meet-Up so we know how many to prepare for. You are welcome to bring your lunch.
This lecture is brought to you by the NashvilleTech Meetup group and hosted by E|SPACES, Nashville.
Need a beautiful space to work? Learn more about E|SPACES.
RSVP to this Meetup:
comments powered by Disqus